Monday, January 12, 2009

 

The Mysterious Package

Before Christmas, a package arrived at my door from Amazon.com... there was no note or indication of who it may be from except the fact that it was from Amazon. (It wasn't until after I opened it that I remembered that some people have died this way or seriously injured... opening unidentified packages). My curiousity grew as I opened it and I was glad I did. For inside was one of my favorite games, Ticket to Ride : European.

I wondered who it could be from... I have a couple of friends back in Portland that knew this was a game I enjoyed... could it be from them? I've asked... and it wasn't... they gave me a clue who it is from... so now I'm going to write a thank you card to who I think it is from... who knows, she may be mystified by my mysterious thank you card or she may know that I am very thankful for her gift!

Last night, Doug and I played it and of course had a great time! Thank you to those that leave great mysterious packages.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?