Friday, April 04, 2008

 

Time Exploring Denver

After the Nations Summit, I had time to visit Doug and we had some great experiences together. Saw a Star Trek movie for the first time, went to see My Fair Lady, explored two neighborhoods in Denver -- Highlands and Washington Park. We had great food and conversation. Denver is very different than Portland. It is dry and can be chilly and then warm up very fast. Never quite sure what to wear all year long. The landscape is more vast and brown. The houses are made of brick more than wood 'cause there really aren't a ton of trees. I learned a lot about the city as we spent time together.

Comments:
which Star Trek movie did you watch?
 
KERRI! I miss you and I need to hear more about this Doug character! I'm sure he's just wonderful.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?