Friday, April 04, 2008

 

Long day traveling

Yesterday, I began my travel day at 6:30AM. I got on the plane and I must of been pretty tired for I fell asleep almost as soon as I sat down.

Midway through the flight, I woke up just in time for the snack and beverage. I introduced myself to the woman sitting next to me and it is one of the few times, I wish I would have stayed asleep. She talked and talked and talked and really didn't ask me any questions. I found myself becoming very tired indeed.

Then I took a pleasant train ride and bus ride home, but I must of been really tired 'cause I tripped and fell pretty hard on the pavement resulting in a skinned knee, some torn jeans, and a bruised ego. Oh, well.... not one of my favorite endings to a trip but I did laugh later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?