Friday, February 01, 2008

 

I'll be a student for a day again

On Monday, I'm checking out some classes at Western Seminary specifically classes dealing with counseling and intercultural studies. It will be good to be a student again though just the thought of doing papers and research again is a little daunting.

Why check it out some of you may be asking? I think I've thought about it for years but I wasn't sure what I wanted to study. I'm still not 100% sure, but I do know that I care about ethnic issues in the states and in the world and I also care about people's view of God in the midst of living life regardless of our background.

So on Monday I'm going asking a lot of questions, open to what the Lord may have for the future though I know working in ministry, going to school, and other responsibilities could be tough... so that is why I'm just checking it out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?