Friday, May 04, 2007

 

Spidey

Tonight, going to see Spiderman 3 with some friends. The movies are entertaining but I must confess that I will always prefer the cartoon. I watched it everyday at noon when I was in kindergarten.

The best part of the cartoon... is the theme song. The lyrics are below... you know you want to sing along!

Spiderman

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web, any size,
Catches thieves just like flies
Look Out! Here comes the Spiderman.

Is he strong? Listen bud,
He's got radioactive blood.
Can he swing from a thread
Take a look overhead
Hey, there There goes the Spiderman.

In the chill of night
At the scene of a crime
Like a streak of light
He arrives just in time.

Spiderman, Spiderman
Friendly neighborhood Spiderman
Wealth and fame
He's ignored
Action is his reward.

To him, life is a great big bang up
Whenever there's a hang up You'll find the Spider man.

Comments:
Oh my goodness...I cannot wait to see the movie!!! Have fun. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?