Wednesday, May 16, 2007

 

Road Rage?

Road rage was the topic of conversation on the news today and yesterday. Apparently Miami, Florida tops the list as having the most road rage. After living in Florida for awhile, I don't doubt it. You never knew what you were going to get on the road each day.

Shockingly, Portland was the city listed as the least road rage exhibited. As I thought about, I realized that since moving here, I rarely hear car horns honking, people let cars merge into their lane pretty easily, and I am waved on more readily than in any other place I've lived with the exception of Indiana.

BUT you know, I still have had the rare occasion where someone yells at you (though you can't hear them) or they give you the birdie to let you know you have displeased them. So Portland still has road rage but it is definitely less.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?