Wednesday, February 14, 2007

 

Bragging Rights?

Last week, our office was invited to participate in a Valentine's Bowling Celebration called Bowl and Brag.

Soon after this invite came out, the topic of conversation was bowling and it came out that I used to be in a bowling league. So the pressure was on for me to do well today.

The first few frames I did not deserve bragging rights... but then something kicked in... my competitive edge came through; however, I did not think it would be enough so I became content to be the best bowler on my team. I finished and had a respectable 153 so I was happy.

AND THEN: Cas told me I won the whole thing! I was so surprised that I didn't really brag. So I felt I need to write it on my blog so I can say I bragged!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?