Monday, January 22, 2007

 

It's a Midwest Match-up!

The Bears won! It was so exciting to watch the Bears defense look so good again. Woohoo! Grossman had a good game too so hopefully people will get off his back a bit.

The Colts also won! I love Tony Dungee and it is great to see him go to the super bowl too.

Many have asked which hometown team I'm rooting for.. The Colts from Indiana my homestate or the neighbors to the north, the Bears?

The Bears of course! The Colts didn't exist as the Indianapolis Colts until I was older and I'm a loyal fan to the Bears but the Colts really are my second team to root for.

It will be exciting and I'm going to get my tape of the Super Bowl Shuffle back out! I love that song!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?