Friday, September 08, 2006

 

NYC and Jet Blue

Sunday I take my second red-eye flight ever to NYC. Jet Blue is the airline which is my first experience ever with them. I'll have to let you know if the seats are more comfortable with the mere extra inches they give you! Flight leaves at 11:59 PM. I wonder why it just doesn't leave at midnight?

I'm looking forward to being in NYC again. Hoping to see some friends while I'm there. We have meetings most of the days but I will be going to a Yankee's game for fun... though they are playing Tampa Bay DevilRays which aren't very good.

I miss the subway system, all the cafes, all the people watching you can take in... I could be entertained my whole life by just riding the subways each day. Pretty funny stuff happens!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?