Friday, September 08, 2006

 

New ways to the office

Now instead of walking and smelling the flowers as I go to the office, I will be getting in my car and driving a mere 8 minutes over a dinky bridge but beautiful view over the Willamette River to our office in Sellwood, a very fun neighborhood of Portland.

This is the only regret that I have in moving to the new office. No more walking, BUT I do get to walk after work in a cool area. So it doesn't even feel like a sacrifice.

I like the new office for a bizillion reasons.... it is by other offices, a cool neigborhood, things to do after work, it is more professional, we get to interact with other businesses, and it really does look cool. Ahhhh... a new home to set up shop in. Refreshing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?